Friday, October 16, 2009

Polls for 2012

The Republican nominee for 2012 is ... Huckabee?

Huckabee - lets just have McCain again for 2012. Huckabee is a Southern Baptist preacher from the great state of Arkansas (I am southern so I can be sarcastic here) and I don't care how low Obama's approval rating is - Huckabee is another old white guy that isn't going to beat Obama. Huckabee is a Fair Tax guy and I like that but I don't see him winning the independent voters.

Romney is what we need because of business knowledge. With a struggling economy, what better choice than a successful business man to control spending and create jobs. But I do feel Mass's health care plan will hurt him. It isn't working and the media is going to focus on that. Romney has to start explaining the Mass's health care program before the media explains it for him.

Palin is a rock star in my book. I love strong women. But she resigned as Governor and she needed the experience. I understand the cost was crippling her family, but the liberal media is going to destroy her. Her reputation is damaged.

Gingrich is a brilliant man, but he is from the 1990s. Lets face it - Obama would beat him to. He has to many skeletons in his closet and he is going to be branded as the stereotypical Republican.

I love Rudy Giuliani. Clearly something went wrong during his 2008 campaign. Either it was just poor management or he tried to lose. Rudy also doesn't appeal to the religious right. I wonder what his future plans are...

Is there really not anyone from our party that has a fighting chance?

Obama's approval rating are continuing to drop but Americans have short attention spans. The Liberal media wants 4 more years of Obama. No matter what, 2012 is going to be a close battle. Republicans need to find a star in order to win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment